Getting my Digital Photography going

2/9/07

I have started my digital photography class. I have seven students and all but three units built. I think it is going really well. I have used this course as a guideline in building mine. Once I'm complete I'll send the teacher from Riverside a login into my class and see what he thinks.

I've also created accounts for my students in Flickr and they are going to be posting all of their assignments on the website. They are private accounts and groups, but when they are finished, they can move their photos into their own account and make them public. I have to be careful to not students information on the Internet since they are all minors. But all of my discussion questions use Flickr and students have to post links to images that pertain to the discussion question. We'll see how it goes, but the kids seem really jazzed up about the course.

0 comments: